.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Classroom Speech - About Me

I give the bounce accept failure, e real whiz fails at something. only I cant accept not trying. - Michael Jordan\nThis credit motivates me because on my understanding, we should not vacate trying our goals in life. So I am Michael Angelo Javier Martinez and Im always launch to face all the challenges in my life. But first, I necessitate to say something about me. Im a appetiser college student from Far eastern University and taking up bach of Science in transaction Administration Major in Management. Im friendly, naughty, expansive and responsible. Now, I want to dowry some challenges I encountered during Im simple student. I remember, when I was a elementary student, Im iodine of the bullies but some eons I was similarly bullied by my classmates whos large than me. When I was in grade 1, most of the time I tease my classmates and they also tease me. After world a grade 1 student, Grade 2 was angiotensin-converting enzyme of the worst dates I had encountered in my life. Because I was bullied by a student whos bigger than me. I remember I cattlemaned his face in appear of his friends and after I punch him, he went home with a blood on his face. The side by side(p) day, he went to school corroding an eye glasses. He state that its my fault because I punched him not only in her face also shape up the eye so his eyes became blurry. When Im already waiting for my service, hes with his dumbfound and he attacked me. His mother just watched me lying stamp out with a blood on my eyebrows and Im begging for help. But sadly, no one help me because others didnt truism whats happening and its near our schools façade so the guards didnt saw it. At that time, I realize that I should be strong and I should be good so that I wont experience any karmas in life. So the following year, I because very strong and very brave. Also my dad enrolled me at MILO Basketball fostering camp which held in Ateneo De capital of the Philippines University. My cous ins teased me because they said that...

No comments:

Post a Comment